Over The River And Through The Woods To Grandmothers House We Go

The weekend before Easter me, my brother, my sister, and my three cousins went to my Grandmother’s house. My Grandma is from Germany, so instead of Grandma, we call her Oma (German for Grandma.) While we were there, we did all sorts of things!We made a pyramid! Then it sort of fell apart.

We also went to see the Myles Standish Monument. The whole statue is 200 ft tall and the statue of Myles Standish stands as tall as 14 ft! Although it was closed, we still had a lot of fun.

My Oma has amazing trees in her yard. We climb them every time we go, Winter or Summer. Luke named one of them dog because of all the bark. Me and my sister climbed the highest. She climbed 10ft and I climbed almost 35ft.

After that we visited the water tower and went out to lunch. Visiting our Oma was a lot of fun, we will surely visit again soon. Thank you for a wonderful weekend Oma and I hope to see you soon! Don’t forget, Over the river and through the woods to click on the link today!Click to find out!

2 thoughts on “Over The River And Through The Woods To Grandmothers House We Go

1. Dear Hannah,

It looks like you had a great time at your grandma’s house….I just can’t wait until April Vacation…Your blog is doing amazing!!!
    Your friend,
    Taiter

• Dear Taite,

Thank you for writing a comment. I can not wait untill April Vacation either. I hope you have fun during it! See you in school.

Your BFF,
      Hannah 🙂